Fluffy, flavorful and super easy to make!
Ingredients and Method:
Chickpea Flour Mixture ingredients one portion / double it for two portions.
1. 29 grams of chickpea flour
2. 43 grams of water
3. 2 grams of spring onions and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat a small pan on medium heat, drizzle the olive oil and pour the chickpea mix until it bubbles. Flip the omelet to cook on the other side.
5. Sautee the mushroom on a pan and add miso sauce (or any other sauce of your choice) and toss well.
6. Fill the omelet with the sautéed mixed mushrooms.
7. Plate the mushroom omelet in a plate, drizzle salsa verde (or any other sauce of your choice) on top of the omelet.
8. Serve it with fried plump tomato and mixed leaves drizzled with honey mustard.
Feel free to experiment with other fillings other than mushrooms. Tempted to try this? This delicious dish is also available to order on Leen’s menu!